2. Use License
We allow you to download one copy of any downloadable materials in our courses. You must only use this material for personal, non-commercial viewing.
We do not transfer to you the copyright or intellectual property of any of our materials. This means you must not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose
- remove any copyright, logos or other business information from the materials
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
If you breach these terms and conditions, we may stop your access to our materials. We may also direct you to destroy any physical or electronic copies of our materials that you hold.
3. What does 'personal use' mean?
When you enrol with us, we supply you with learning material. We give you a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to use this material to participate in the training and for your own personal reference.
This licence does not allow you to:
- post our materials on a website or social media platform
- copy or distribute our materials to other people, including at your workplace
- use our materials to develop your own training products.
We are not liable for any damages or losses you suffer arising out of your use of our materials.
5. Accuracy and errors
We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of our materials. There may, however, be errors we are not aware of. Where possible, we will update our materials to correct errors, but we do not guarantee when that will occur.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our website. We are not responsible for the contents of linked sites. If you access a linked site, you do so at your own risk.
7. Site conduct
You must not use our site to upload, post or transmit any inappropriate content. This includes:
- offensive or abusive material
- commercial material
- unsolicited promotional material
- material that breaches another person's privacy or rights
- damaging material such as computer malware.
8. Changes to terms and conditions
We may change these terms and conditions without notice. By using this website you agree to be bound by the then current version of these terms and conditions.
9. Governing law
We are an Australian based business, and any claim relating to our courses and materials will be governed by Australian law.